- Friday News & Notesby Kate Samuels on May 7, 2021 at 4:03 AM
Horses just have a special way of finding the one way to do something ridiculous. You could turn a horse out in the most perfect paddock with no danger, and they would still climb their
- First UPDATE on DALTON!by dawndi on May 7, 2021 at 12:00 AM
As most of you know, Dalton went into training with Thru-Rider, Gillian Larson. Here is a post on Gillian. Here is the post about Dalton leaving to go into training with her. THE UPDATE: From Gillian: “Dalton had his first real trail ride this afternoon. He was perfect. We were mostly working on lateral movement The post First UPDATE on DALTON! appeared first on Horse and Man.
- Left to Left: Was WEC Right to Split with US Equestrian?by Editorial Staff on May 6, 2021 at 11:38 PM
Left to Left is a debate style column where two authors argue opposite sides of a trending subject. This week’s topic is the ongoing tension between the World Equestrian Center (WEC) and US Equestrian (USEF). For the past many months WEC and USEF have butted heads over sanctioning, specifically with WEC’s decision to align with The post Left to Left: Was WEC Right to Split with US Equestrian? appeared first on Horse Network.
- 6 Secrets Behind Mister Ed Revealed: Hollywood’s Talking Horseby Anna Stanek on May 6, 2021 at 10:54 PM
If you are an avid lover of horses and film, chances are you have heard of the 1960s hit TV show, Mister Ed. But, if you’ve ever wondered how the show was made, we are sharing the secrets behind Mister Ed, Hollywood’s beloved talking horse. Mister Ed was an American sitcom that lasted six seasons … The post 6 Secrets Behind Mister Ed Revealed: Hollywood’s Talking Horse appeared first on Horsey Hooves.
- Tamie Smith and Phillip Dutton In Early Control of CCI4*-L/CCI3*-L at Jersey Freshby Sally Spickard on May 6, 2021 at 10:20 PM
Not many surprises to be found at the top of the early leaderboards at Jersey Fresh International, presented by B.W. Furlong and Associates and Zoetis Equine, where the CCI4*-L and CCI3*-L kicked off their dressage