- 8 Best Fly Spray For Horses & Livestockby Anna Stanek on August 3, 2021 at 7:21 PM
When it comes to summertime, it is important to protect your horse against pesky flies. Fly spray is one of the best ways to keep annoying bugs from biting and irritating horses. Fly spray for horses not only protects against flies but oftentimes against gnats, ticks and mosquitoes as well. Sprays, wipes, and roll-ons are … The post 8 Best Fly Spray For Horses & Livestock appeared first on Horsey Hooves.
- Today in Tokyo: A Costly Day for Team USA in Individual Jumping Qualifierby Edited Press Release on August 3, 2021 at 5:49 PM
This report was compiled from FEI and US Equestrian press releases. There was an edge-of-the-seat start to Jumping at the Tokyo 2020 Olympic Games today, with fluctuating fortunes in the opening first Individual competition. Only
- No Room for Error in Individual Jumping Qualifier at Tokyoby Catie Staszak on August 3, 2021 at 5:29 PM
Thirty combinations left all the jumps up in the individual jumping qualifier Tuesday evening at the Tokyo Olympic Games. There were just 30 qualifying spots available for the individual final. A single rail over Santiago Varela’s (ESP) 1.65m track was enough to derail any hopes of competing for an individual medal. It made for a The post No Room for Error in Individual Jumping Qualifier at Tokyo appeared first on Horse Network.
- What’s Happening? Your Guide to Clinics, Schooling Shows & More [Updated 8/3]by Leslie Wylie on August 3, 2021 at 4:00 PM
“What’s Happening This Summer,” presented in partnership with Strider (formerly Event Clinics), is your complete guide to clinics, schooling shows
- Olympic Show Jumping Explained (for the Non-Horse People in Your Life)by Jorna Taylor on August 3, 2021 at 2:29 PM
For the non-horse people in my life watching the Olympics: Thank you for appreciating the “horse dancing,” we are now on the “show jumping” portion of the program. I hope you will watch. A few things before we get started… 1. Those athletes (horse & rider) must hurl themselves over really f#$king big ass obstacles The post Olympic Show Jumping Explained (for the Non-Horse People in Your Life) appeared first on Horse Network.